intro

We ♥ Kansai : What's It All About!?

2:44 AM

Welcome Welcome いらっしゃいませ!(●´-`●)


January 09, 2014
Time for another update! Three years later, no less (weird phrasing there). It's been fun! So let's keep the good times rolling.

We ♥ Kansai is my small portion of cyberspace where I try to share as much information (remembered) about my life and time here in the Kansai area of Japan. Whether it's food, attractions or the language, I do my best to share and to be as honest and sincere as I can. I won't recommend places that aren't worth the time or money, but I also definitely want everyone to make their own decisions about where they would like to visit. I'm just playing devil's advocate I suppose. :)



ABOUT ME


I'm currently a freelance translator and part-time English teacher AND artist living in Osaka, Japan. I also play guitar and sing in a local rock band known as SECONDLADY. I've been in Japan for just a short while now, and I won't be here forever, but I'd like to make a record of my time here to share with friends and family for when I become too senile to remember anything (hopefully cryogenics will be a thing by then. THE FUTURE~~!!)

I'm also a major geek and shopaholic, only one of which I've been hiding from this blog (you can probably figure that one out). I was a bit shy about my geeky-ness before (being a geek wasn't always cool, right??), but I'll try to share my slice of Osaka-fandoms as best as I can (from now on).

If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. I don't bite and actually love to talk ;D You can also e-mail me here..!

★Peaces★

You Might Also Like

No comments: